Company must register for GST if:
- Prior to 1 Jan 2019, your taxable turnover at the end of the calendar quarter (i.e. 3 months ending Mar, Jun, Sep or Dec) and the past three quarters is more than $1 million.
- On or after 1 Jan 2019, your taxable turnover at the end of any calendar year(i.e. 31st Dec) is more than $1 million
- If at any time, you can reasonably expect your taxable turnover in the next 12 months to be more than $1 million.
There are exception to the above requirement. For detail, please refer to IRAS website.
If business does not exceed $1 million in taxable turnover, you may still choose to voluntarily register for GST after careful consideration.
After registration, computation of GST payable/receivable and filing of return must be submitted to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore on a periodic basis.
Our service in the aspect of GST :
- GST advisory
- Certification for Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK) review for application or renewal of GST scheme
- GST computation and filing of return
- Handling GST audit
- Voluntary Disclosure of GST Error