Types of Personal Information Collected
1. Information You Provide
FMD will collect your Personal Information such as name, email and contact detail when you submit enquiry, request for information of services and communicating with us via e-mail.
2. Automated Collection
By using cookies and some tracking devices, FMD may automatically collect certain information when you visit to FMD’s website, such as the access times, operating systems, browsers, devices you use and details of use of the website.
Cookies are files that placed on your hard drive by web browser to collect internet log information. In order to improve user experience, FMD use Google Analytics to track visitor behaviour and perform analytic report on online activity.
You may modify your browser to decline cookies. Please take note that you may not able to access some features of FMD’s website with decline of cookies.
Purpose for Collection of Personal Information
FMD may uses Personal Information for following purposes:
- To process and response to your enquiries or requests
- To provide professional services and information about related services
- To administer your relationship with FMD, including to inform or update you for other services or information from FMD and its affiliates
- To generate statistics regarding uses of FMD website, to monitor and improve the quality of website
- To comply legal and regulatory requirement mandated by relevant authorities
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
FMD does not disclose your Personal Information to anyone without your permission. However, FMD may provide Personal Information in certain circumstances:
- To internal staffs for further communication and business reason
- To affiliates or business partners for assist on your enquiries (eg: auditor)
- To service providers which assist FMD to provide service for you (eg: courier services)
- To regulatory bodies or law enforcement agencies
- To other party in accordance to your consent to provide